Saying “I have seen sixteen winters” makes you sound so much older and more mature and experienced than saying “I’m sixteen year old”
ACTUAL MESSAGE OF (500) DAYS OF SUMMER THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY REALIZES
MATT AND I ARE CELEBRATING HITTING OVER 6,000 FOLLOWERS! like, what the HECKLES?!?! you guys are so awesome.
- IT’S A MANGA GIVEWAWAY! ( a great start for new collectors or a way to expand your already growing collection!)
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN:
- you must be following BOTH zombie-tea-party AND 0mage-of-doom0 to win. (please don’t follow us just to win stuff. we want you to stick around afterwards <3)
- Reblog as many times as you want. Each reblog will count as an entry. (Just please don’t spam your followers!) LIKES DO NOT COUNT AS AN ENTRY. ONLY REBLOGS.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE. WE WILL CHECK.
- if you win, please do not delete your blog right after winning. we want you to be able to take at least one picture with your stuff so that people know we actually sent it to you. if you delete your blog, you will not get your shit.
- you must be comfortable giving us your home address. We will need to be able to ship you your prizes!
- we will ship to anywhere! this includes overseas!
- we will pick ONE winner randomly on MAY 23RD, 2014
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond to our message that they have won, or we will choose another winner!
- GOOD LUCK! <3
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- WINNER WILL RECEIVE 3 VOLUMES FROM ANY MANGA SERIES OF THEIR CHOICE (you may split your choices between series if you want! and you can choose any series, not just the ones pictured here. <3)
remember when a girl from my school wore a dress the same color as the green screen at prom
her date did too
That is actually kind of awesome.
oh no it’s the tie tans
what the shit
they are wearing ties
what the shit
can someone photoshop a tack onto one of them so it can be “a tack on tie tan”
sometimes I forget that the actual show is death and pain and suffering
how I tell stories
Movies touch our hearts and awaken our vision, and change the way we see things. They take us to other places, they open doors and minds. Movies are the memories of our lifetime, we need to keep them alive.*